Hey. Our kitchen remodel budget is significant, and I want to make sure the money goes into things that matter daily, not just trendy features. We have about fifty thousand set aside, and I'd hate to blow it on things we stop noticing after a month. Where would you spend and where would you save in a high-end Seattle kitchen?
Thursday, October 1, 2026 5:59:53 AM
Our kitchen remodel budget is significant, and I want to make sure
Hey. Great question. After our remodel with Alta's Seattle Kitchen Remodeling team, here's where I'd spend: cabinetry quality and drawer hardware you touch daily, good lighting and a proper ventilation hood. Where we saved: we skipped some trendy appliances and chose a simpler backsplash. The designer was honest about which upgrades really change daily life, and that saved us from a few impulse decisions. We also added a pull-out spice drawer next to the range, cheap but used daily. Honestly, don't cut corners on countertop fabrication and installation, bad seams are forever. Five years in, the things we spent on still feel worth it.