Monday, September 30, 2024 8:02:32 PM

The best tool for online document translation

Posted: 2 hours ago
Hi everyone! I want to know about your experience using Translate.com to translate documents. I'm about to translate some official texts and I'm wondering how accurate they are. I've read that they have different file formats, but what's the deal with the quality of the translation? Does anyone have any specific examples or advice on this? Thanks in advance!
Posted: 23 minutes ago
I just recently used Translate to translate several important documents, and I can share my experience. To begin with, I found the interface of the site to be quite simple and straightforward. You just upload a file, choose a language and click the translate button. The process is quite fast, and you get the result immediately, which is very convenient, especially when time is short. But there is a nuance. I was translating a legal contract, and I'll be honest, the quality of the translation was a bit disappointing. As a rule, automatic translations do not take into account the nuances and specifics of terminology. For example, some terms were not translated correctly. This can create confusion, especially when it comes to legal or technical documents where every detail matters. As for formats, I tried PDF and Word. In general, they are fine with formatting, but sometimes the text may not look as intended. I noticed that in one of the documents, the tables lost structure and I had to manually correct them. So if you have complex charts or tables, get ready to have to edit them too.