Monday, September 23, 2024 9:02:16 PM

Best Books About Pirates

Posted: 2 hours ago
Hi everyone! I've always been interested in pirates and their history. Have any of you read any good books about them? I've heard that Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" is a classic. But I'd like to know about other books. Maybe there's something about real pirates or their adventures? I'd love to hear your recommendations!
Posted: 2 hours ago
Hi! Yes, "Treasure Island" is a great start, but there are other great books out there. For example, "A General History of the Pyrates" by Captain Charles Johnson. This book tells the biographies of famous pirates like Blackbeard and Anne Bonny. If you're interested in more than just fiction, then you should read "The Golden Age of Piracy." It's a collection of essays that highlights the real lives of pirates. I also recommend "The Best Pirate Books You Should Read" — https://booksrun.com/blog/the-best-pirate-books-you-should-read/. There are a lot of interesting titles and information about them. If you like adventures, "The Pirate King's Daughter" is also worth reading!